With accessible “sheet in and go” power delivery it is easy to get up on the board and ride. An excellent wind range lets you ride comfortably in variable or gusty conditions, refined profiles help you to ride upwind, enabling you to spend more time improving your skills! The Catalyst V1 will bring a smile to your face, the predictable power and lift makes your first jumps a breeze with easy timing and smooth landings.
The Ozone Catalyst V1 has a unique Leading Edge arc and sweep shape, combined with a simple pulley-less bridle offering you freedom and flexibility on the water. If you manage to drop your kite in the water the re-launch of the Catalyst V1 is incredibly simple and intuitive due to the unique shape of the leading edge. By turning the bar or using the Re-launch Balls on the leader lines, the kite will easily roll over into the re-launch position ready to take off from the water.
As with all Ozone kites the construction is second ton none, using the highest spec materials on the market Tenjn D2 and kevlar reinforcements this kite can take many a crash.
If you are after a fun first kite to help you progress quickly the Catalyst is ideal for you, but don’t take our word come try it for yourself. Get in touch to arrange a demo.
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- Fun, easy and intuitive to fly
- Large wind range with progressive de-power
- Simple and quick re-launch
- Low drag Aramid bridles
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Colour coded and numbered fool proof line connectors