The Enduro V1 bridges the gap between Ozones extensive range of kites, offering all the essentials for freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape and a swept arc, delivering a large wind range, direct response, amazing handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
The Newest feature of the Ozone Enduro is the Variable Bridle Geometry system. Simply slide the knot to the style you want and the adjustment is done.
The Freestyle setting increases sheeting bar pressure, increases power in the kite loop and increases pop for unhooked tricks. If you prefer a heavier and direct feel this could be the setting for you!
For Freeriders the Enduro V1 excels no matter what board you choose to ride on the day. From twintip, surfboard or foil board the smooth power delivery, refined predictable handling and excellent de-power allows you to relax and enjoy the ride. The Freeride setting offers the ideal balance in performance and feeling for all-round riding in any conditions. This is the factory setting and we recommend you try your Enduro V1 first on the Freeride setting.
In the Waves, the handling, de-power and drift opens up a world of opportunity. For surf freestyle the progressive handling with smooth lift make spinning and airborne tricks easy to learn and land. The Enduro V1 is not as dedicated a wave kite as the Reo, but it still delivers solid wave riding performance.
The Wave setting decreases the bar pressure, and increases steering reactivity in all states of power and de-power – it is easier to turn the kite while de-powered when riding a wave
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- The ultimate all round kite
- Versatile Open-C design – Any style, any conditions
- Freeride, Wave, and Freestyle settings
- Huge de-power range
- Performance kite for intermediate to advanced riders
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors